Thank you for your interest in Atlanta! Atlanta Convention & Visitors Bureau (ACVB) hosts press trips for qualified media on assignment. We look forward to assisting with suggested itineraries, our favorite places to eat and best places to explore for an authentic experience found only in Atlanta.
Select the option below that applies to you:
We ask your cooperation in following these guidelines:
- A minimum of 14 business days’ notice for a visit
- Please complete the appropriate media form above. Note: Media requests will not be considered until form is submitted. In addition, please attach documentation as follows:
- Print media – a letter of assignment on letterhead from the media outlet you are representing.
- Digital media – must provide five recent examples of travel or travel-related features within the past year.
- Influencer – collaborations with Discover Atlanta’s social media channels are managed by ACVB’s marketing department.
ACVB is unable to provide airfare or ground transportation. MARTA, Atlanta’s mass transit system, is convenient and inexpensive.
Complimentary or media rate arrangements may be provided but are at the discretion of the host businesses and are subject to availability. Blackout periods may also be in place throughout the year.
Meals accompanied by an ACVB staff member will be covered, however all visiting press should plan to pay for some portion of the visit. Comped meals will be considered for food writers, however, ACVB is unable to guarantee anything.
Our primary goal is to assist working press. Accommodating spouses, children and visitors accompanying working press is at the discretion of ACVB partners.
After Your Trip
ACVB asks that you please forward an original copy of coverage resulting from your trip to Atlanta. For traditional media, coverage is requested within six months of visit. For online media/blogger, coverage is requested within one month of visit, unless otherwise noted.
Magazines, newspapers, travel radio/television programs and guidebook companies can mail original articles to:
Atlanta Convention & Visitors Bureau
c/o Public Relations Department
233 Peachtree St. NE
Atlanta, GA 30303
Get to know Atlanta, and discover the best things to do around the city.