General Scope of Permitted Use
- ACVB Services are intended for use by persons aged 18 or older, and by your use of any of ACVB Services you affirm that you are at least 18 years of age.
- The only content you may download from this ACVB Services is content expressly made available for downloading. You may download content expressly made available for downloading for noncommercial, personal use, and provided that you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on such content;
- You must comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations while using ACVB Services; you may not distribute, modify, copy (except as set forth above), transmit, display, reuse, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or otherwise use content without ACVB’s written permission;
- You are prohibited from using ACVB Services to post or transmit any infringing, threatening, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. ACVB will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or any court order requesting or directing ACVB to disclose the identity of anyone posting or transmitting any such information or materials;
- You are prohibited from using ACVB Services to impersonate any person or entity, including any representative of ACVB, or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with ACVB Services, or stating or implying that ACVB endorses any statement you make;
- You are prohibited from using ACVB Services to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation, or otherwise exploiting for any commercial purposes any portion of, use of or access to ACVB Services.
- You are prohibited from using ACVB Services to post or transmit any virus, worm, Trojan horse, time bomb, spyware or other computer code, file or program that is harmful or invasive or may or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software or equipment associated with ACVB Services;
- You are prohibited from using ACVB Services to violate the legal rights of others or harvest or collect personally identifiable information about users of the Site
- You are prohibited from restricting or inhibiting any other person from use of ACVB Services, and from interfering with or disrupting the operation of ACVB Services or the servers or networks used to make ACVB Services available or violating any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks; and
- You are prohibited from modifying, adapting, translating, reverse engineering, decompiling or disassembling any portion of ACVB Services or any of the content contained on any of ACVB Services.
Children’s Privacy and Age Limitations of ACVB Services
ACVB Services are intended for use by persons aged 18 or older. ACVB does not knowingly allow use of ACVB Services by any person that ACVB believes to be younger than 18. ACVB also does not collect any personally identifiable information from any persons under the age of 18 and if we discover that we have been provided any such information, we will delete this information from our records.
Some ACVB Services are supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions. These advertisements may be targeted to the content of information stored on ACVB websites and/or mobile applications, queries made through ACVB Services or other information. The manner, mode and extent of advertising on ACVB Services are subject to change without specific notice to you. By accessing and using ACVB Services, you agree that ACVB Services may place such advertising through ACVB Services.
Contests and Promotions
From time-to-time, ACVB may operate contests or promotions through ACVB Services by itself or with one or more co-sponsoring organizations. In such an event, additional rules will apply to such contest or promotion, which you should review at such time if you choose to participate in any such contest or promotion.
Copyright, Trademarks and Other Intellectual Property
The entire contents included in ACVB Services (including, but not limited to, the text, graphics, audio, video and software code) is protected under the United States and other copyright, trademark and intellectual property laws, and is the property of ACVB (or its licensors), with ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. You agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials authorized for download or access from ACVB Services. All trademarks, service marks, slogans, trade names and logos of ACVB used in ACVB Services are trademarks or registered trademarks of ACVB. Other marks used on ACVB Services that have been posted by ACVB are the property of their respective owners and are used on ACVB Services under permission.
It is ACVB’s policy (i) to block access to or remove postings or other content that ACVB believes in good faith infringes the copyrights of third parties, and (ii) to remove and discontinue service to repeat infringers. If you believe that content posted on this website infringes your copyright, please send a notice of claimed copyright infringement along with further details so that we address such matter, including the identification and contact of a party with authority to address such matter, a description of the infringing material and the infringed material, and a statement that the notification is accurate and that you have the authority to act on behalf of the owner of the allegedly infringed material. Please send any such notices DMCA@atlanta.net or by writing to us at Atlanta Convention & Visitors Bureau, Attn: DMCA Compliance, 233 Peachtree Street, N.E., Suite 1400, Atlanta, GA 30303.
Control of your Password
You are required to control the security of your password and other access credentials for use of ACVB Services on Atlantameetings.com and Atlanta.net/FMO. We are not responsible for any damages arising out of the loss or misuse of your passwords or other access credentials. If you have forgotten your password, please go to the appropriate page and enter your e-mail in the appropriate box and resubmit it. Your password will be e-mailed to you shortly thereafter. Note that it is not ACVB’s normal practice to ask for your password in an unsolicited phone call or e-mail.
Disclaimer Concerning Third Party Links, User-Posted Content and Warranties; Liability Limitation
By providing links to third party websites through or on ACVB Services, ACVB does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available here, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by ACVB, its members or affiliates of the linked website or the content on any such website. Users of ACVB Services assume complete responsibility and risk in their use of any external sites or user-posted content made available through ACVB Services.
ACVB, its members and affiliates do not operate, control or warrant and have no responsibility for the information, products and/or services found on any external websites linked here or any user-posted content on portions of ACVB Services, or the accuracy or reliability thereof.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR USE OF ACVB SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. ACVB SERVICES AND THE CONTENT ON ACVB SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS
ACVB SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS AND EXCLUDES ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES CONCERNING SUCH MATTERS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
WITHOUT LIMITATION OF THE FOREGOING, ACVB ALSO DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONAL ASPECTS OF ACVB SERVICES OR THEIR USE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE OR THAT ACVB SERVICES OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKES ANY OF THEM AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. NEITHER ACVB NOR ANY OF OUR MEMBERS OR AFFILIATES SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, ANY OF ACVB SERVICES OR ANY OF THE FEATURES THEREOF.
IN NO EVENT SHALL ACVB, ITS MEMBERS OR AFFILIATES (OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR OTHER AGENTS) BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH, THE USE OF ACVB SERVICES OR WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE ACVB SERVICES, OR FOR ANY CONTENT, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH ACVB SERVICES, REGARDLESS OF THE TYPE OF CLAIM OR THE NATURE OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION.
Notification of Changes to Terms and Operation of ACVB Services
We also reserve the right, at any time and from time to time, temporarily or permanently, in whole or in part, to modify or discontinue any or all of ACVB Services, with or without notice; to limit the availability of ACVB Services to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction we choose. You agree that ACVB shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of any of ACVB Services. Your continued use of ACVB Services after such changes will indicate your acceptance of such changes.
Get to know Atlanta, and discover the best things to do around the city.