Buckhead Village District
Come see the new side of luxury
Buckhead Village District (formerly The Shops Buckhead Atlanta) is another addition to the luxurious Buckhead community. This eight-block neighborhood contains everything you need for a successful adventure. From high-end retail such as Hermes to bowling and dining options that span the globe, Buckhead Village District has it all.
Buckhead Village District spans eight blocks of Buckhead and features everything from high-end shopping to amazing dining experiences.
The ultra-walkable, eight-block complex will be a place to mix and mingle in a comfortable but luxurious setting.
The ultra-walkable, eight-block complex is a place to mix and mingle in a comfortable but luxurious setting. Developers have been quick to say the area is not a mall, but rather the redevelopment of a chunk of Buckhead.
The retail side of things is anchored by Hermes, Atlanta-started Spanx and Etro. Dining options in the Buckhead Village District span from high-end to super affordable, including the first Shake Shack in Georgia. Currently on the menu is The Southern Gentleman, Gypsy Kitchen, Georgetown Cupcakes, upscale French bistro Le Bilboquet and Doraku Sushi.
Want to go?
- Location: Buckhead Village District is at the intersection of Peachtree Road and East Paces Ferry Road and West Paces Ferry Road
- Getting there: Take the MARTA Red Line and exit at Buckhead Station. From there, it’s a one mile cab ride to Buckhead Village District.
Did you know…
- Mature trees standing 60 feet tall were lifted in to give Buckhead Village District a natural canopy.
- Buckhead Village District will encompass more than 1.5 million square feet of retail, residential and restaurant space.
- Luxury retailers and dining options are opening each month. Visit again to see what is new.
Get to know Atlanta, and discover the best things to do around the city.