Connecting Atlanta’s Downtown and Sweet Auburn neighborhoods
The Atlanta Streetcar is Atlanta’s newest transportation option. The 2.7-mile loop makes 12 stops that connect Centennial Olympic Park with the Martin Luther King, Jr. National Historical Park and nearby neighborhoods east of Downtown. With a direct connection to MARTA’s Peachtree Center station and other transit services, the Atlanta Streetcar provides additional access to the city’s public transportation system.
Visit the website for fares, schedules, safety information and a list of things to do and see along the route.
Reasons to ride the Atlanta Streetcar
- The Atlanta Streetcar provides safe, convenient and timely service to residents and visitors in the Downtown area.
- Get a glimpse of Atlanta’s past and visit attractions where you can see firsthand where great moments in the civil rights movement took place.
- Take a new route to dinner. Many of Atlanta’s favorite restaurants are walkable from the Atlanta Streetcar. After your streetcar ride, stroll through the Centennial Olympic Park District to one of the many restaurants in the convention and entertainment district.
- Hop aboard the streetcar for quick passage from your hotel to a meeting, convention or sporting event.
- The Atlanta Streetcar provides a way to explore downtown Atlanta and hop on and off when something strikes your fancy. Whether it’s food or fun, the Atlanta Streetcar delivers Atlanta to you in a way you haven’t experienced before.
- You can access Mercedes-Benz Stadium via Atlanta Streetcar. Just hop off at the Centennial Olympic Park stop.
- Streetcars run approximately every 10 to 15 minutes.
Know before you go
What are the operation hours of Atlanta Streetcar?
Hours of operation are:
Monday-Thursday from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. Saturday service is from 8:15 a.m. until 1 a.m., and Sunday operations begin at 8:30 a.m. and run until 11 p.m.
How much is the ride?
Streetcar fare is $1 for a one-way trip, $3 for one-day pass.
Get to know Atlanta, and discover the best things to do around the city.