Your Table is Ready
What makes Atlanta’s dining scene special is its variety. Atlanta boasts everything from upscale gourmet cuisine to progressive variations of Southern staples and local, chef-driven restaurants. Atlanta restaurants are relaxed and welcome diners with open arms. Even the city’s most high-end restaurants dish out a down-home feel, while Atlanta’s food markets have a history of launching careers of local restaurateurs.
- In the past five years, Atlanta chefs garnered 49 semifinalist nominations for James Beard Awards.
- James Beard Award semifinalists for 2023 include Ticonderoga Club for Outstanding Hospitality for the second consecutive year; Lyla Lila for Outstanding Wine and other Beverages for the second consecutive year; Ronald Hsu and Aaron Phillips for Best Chef: Southeast; Deborah VanTrece for Best Chef: Southeast; and Jiyeon Lee and Cody Taylor for Best Chef: Southeast.
- Esquire named St. Julep on its 2022 Best Bars in America list.
- Staplehouse and Miller Union made The Daily Meal’s 101 Best Restaurants in America 2020 list, while OpenTable’s Top 100 Hot Spots in America for 2021 included Blue Ridge Grill and La Grotta.
- WalletHub included Atlanta on its 2022 Best Foodie Cities list, scoring high for the diversity, accessibility and quality of the city’s dining scene.
- Atlanta hosts more than 20 food festivals annually including Atlanta Food & Wine Festival, Cabbagetown Chomp & Stomp, Attack of the Killer Tomato Festival and Atlanta Street Food Festival.
MICHELIN Guide Atlanta
The first MICHELIN Guide Atlanta has been revealed, and the selection features five one-MICHELIN-Star establishments and two MICHELIN Green Star eateries. To view the full list of Atlanta’s 2023 recommended restaurants, please visit: MICHELIN Guide Atlanta.
One MICHELIN Star
- Lazy Betty
MICHELIN Green Star
- The Chastain
- Antico Pizza Napoletana
- Arepa Mia
- Bomb Biscuit Co.
- The Busy Bee
- Fred’s Meat & Bread
- Heirloom Market BBQ
- Little Bear
Get to know Atlanta, and discover the best things to do around the city.