See golf’s biggest finish in Atlanta
This event may have been changed due to COVID-19 outbreak precautions. Please check official event and venue websites to confirm the status.
When: September 2-5, 2021
Where: East Lake Golf Club
Golf’s biggest finish comes to East Lake Golf Club in Atlanta this August. The TOUR Championship is the event that crowns the FedEx Cup champion, bringing 30 of the PGA TOUR’s best golfers to Atlanta. Head out to East Lake Golf Club for top-notch golf, family-friendly activities and a chance to watch golf history in the making.
Reasons to go to the PGA Tour Championship in Atlanta
- Golf’s biggest finish: PGA TOUR players compete all season to earn a spot to play at East Lake Golf Club and only the top 30 will be here. With the title of FedEx Cup Champion and a $10 million purse on the line, players will bring their A-game. You’ll have a rope-side seat, exciting tee shots, crowd-roaring putts and shots from the fairway from the PGA TOUR’s best you didn’t believe were possible – all in your backyard.
- Not just great golf: Sure we have great golf, but that’s not all! Look for interactive areas throughout the course including kid zones, local food, fun activities and more. Gates open at 8 a.m., so make sure you come early to experience it all.
- Free for kids and military: Want to bring kids? Go right ahead – it’s free! Youth 18 and under get in free when accompanied by a ticketed adult, up to four per adult. That’s a deal that can’t be beat! All active duty, Reserve and National Guard military members, military retirees and their dependents also receive free admission.
- Home of a legend: Not only does East Lake Golf Club host golf’s biggest finish, but it was home to arguably one of golf’s biggest legends, Bobby Jones. You can walk the grounds of the course that the Atlanta-native claimed as his home throughout his successful amateur career. Jones was most famous for his 1930 “Grand Slam” – winning all four of golf’s major championships in one year.
- Amazing fan amenities: With the purchase of a grounds ticket, the most accessible of all ticket options, attendees have the opportunity to watch the 30 best players in the world compete while enjoying FREE access to incredible fan amenities, such as the Coca-Cola Lounge and Back Nine Brews as well as the ever-popular SO Cool Zone, GREY GOOSE 19th Hole Lounge, Peachtree Porch, the Deck and much more!.
- Park for free: Worried about parking? Don’t be! Parking is free at Georgia State Stadium on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday and at Cellairis Amphitheatre at Lakewood on Saturday and Sunday, and free shuttles run continuously to and from East Lake Golf Club.
- Stay Connected: Social media savvy? Cell phones are allowed at the TOUR Championship and we’d love to connect with you! Share your fun tournament photos (remember, these can only be taken in our designated cell phone zones), use our hashtags and keep a look out for our social media caddies giving away tournament swag. Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook for all the latest news and insider-tips while on site.
- Curated Fan Journey: Whether you’re a foodie, socialite, family of four or golf fanatic, the TOUR Championship has mapped out curated fan journeys to provide the most efficient and memorable experience for all types of fans. Determine your “fan personality” by exploring the journeys online at tourchampionship.com and downloading the PGA TOUR app to follow along with the interactive maps.
- Where to Watch: East Lake Golf Club offers a great viewing experience on all 18 holes. Favorite places to watch the PGA TOUR’s best include the practice area next to No. 9, No. 1 tee box and No. 18 green.
Know before you go
Where does the PGA Tour Championship take place?
The PGA Tour Championship takes place at East Lake Golf Club, located at:
575 Alston Dr SE
Atlanta, GA 30317
Get to know Atlanta, and discover the best things to do around the city.