Taste of Atlanta
Calling all foodies!
This event may have been changed due to COVID-19 outbreak precautions. Please check official event and venue websites to confirm the status.
When: Schedule TBD
Where: Historic Old Fourth Ward Park
Taste of Atlanta celebrates local cuisine with a three-day festival with copious amounts of bites and drinks from over 100 local restaurants. Watch live cooking demonstrations across three stages, meet local and national celebrity chefs, attend the Barcraft bartending competition, and mingle with other food and wine enthusiasts. The annual event also features street performers and live music from local bands entertaining attendees all weekend. And what makes this party especially family-friendly are fun events for the kids!
Reasons to go to Taste of Atlanta
- Eat your music loving heart out at the Opening Night Party. The event kicks off with a party featuring tastings and live music from Moontowne – wine, food and tunes, what’s not to love?
- Indulge in your favorite Atlanta weekend foods. Themes for this year’s Taste of Atlanta are “districts” that include Tailgating, Buford Highway and Brunch All Day.
- Test your culinary skills with hands-on cooking classes. Choose from three cooking classes taught by Atlanta chefs or just sit back and watch as these chefs demonstrate how to prepare some of their tasty dishes.
- Stay & play at the Saturday Night Concert. It’s always a rocking party as the sun goes down at Taste of Atlanta.
- Fork it up for the VIP Experience. This is one experience your inner foodie will not regret. Make sure to book early!
Taste of Atlanta Schedule
Opening Night Party
An all-inclusive evening featuring food, wine, beer and cocktail tastings. The event is dedicated to supporting the Georgia Grown program, which supports local farmers and makers.
When: Friday, 7:30pm – 11pm
Entrance: Ralph McGill at Garden Park Drive
Saturday and Sunday Main Festival
The Main Festival features 3 cooking stages, including a stage for live cooking classes, which are taught by Atlanta chefs.
When: Saturday and Sunday, 11am – 4pm
Entrances: North Avenue across from Ponce City Market; Rankin Street near Garden Park Drive
VIP Tasting Experience
VIP tickets give guests access to the VIP tents where they can sample some of the best craft beers, wines from around the world and bites from restaurants not offered in the main festival. And the city’s best bartenders will be serving craft cocktails.
When: Saturday and Sunday, 11am – 3pm
Entrance: Ralph McGill at Garden Park Drive
Saturday Night Concert + Food Trucks
Bring chairs and blankets and enjoy listening to music from a favorite local band on the lawn. Local food trucks will be selling food and drinks.
When: Saturday, 7pm – 11pm
- Get there early to grab the best grub: There is so much to see and do you want the whole day to experience the delicious food and festive atmosphere at the festival. By arriving early you also get first dibs on the amazing hands-on cooking classes led by Atlanta chefs.
- Plan ahead which booths you’ll hit up: Review all of the participating restaurants, menus and the festival map ahead of time on the Taste of Atlanta website. You’ll make the best use of your time and not miss out on any of the culinary delights your heart desires.
- The VIP experience; totally worth it: The VIP Experience permits access to an exclusive area with tastings from over 10 select restaurants and pours from Georgia craft beer, wine and cocktail makers.
- Walk, pedal or ride to and from the festival: Travel to the festival by bike, MARTA or rideshare service. Lyft is the preferred rideshare partner for Taste of Atlanta, offering attendees 20% off one ride (up to $5) with a unique code. The code will be available on the Taste of Atlanta website closer to the festival. The closest MARTA station is NORTH AVE MARTA, where you can then take a bus to Ponce City Market.
Know before you go
Where is the Taste of Atlanta event held?
Taste of Atlanta takes place in Historic Fourth Ward Park, located across the street from Ponce City Market on North Avenue Northeast.
Where can I get tickets to Taste of Atlanta?
Purchase tickets for Taste of Atlanta online Aug 1st through Oct 18th at a discounted rate. Tickets can also be purcashed at the door, but no discount will be applied.
Taste of Atlanta Contact Information
6400 Powers Ferry Road NW, Suite 390
Atlanta, GA 30339
Get to know Atlanta, and discover the best things to do around the city.