Imagine Music Festival
A 3-day electronic music and camping experience
This event may have been changed due to COVID-19 outbreak precautions. Please check official event and venue websites to confirm the status.
When: September 15-18, 2022
Where: Kingston Downs
Attend Imagine Music Festival, Atlanta’s three-day electronic music and camping experience in the woodlands of Chattahoochee Hills. See international touring DJ’s performing throughout the venue at multiple stages as you become immersed in music’s newest and fun dance culture.
Reasons to go to Imagine Music Festival
- The Lineup. 2021 lineup includes Illenium, Kaskade, Gryffin, Liquid Stranger, Dieselboy, Leah Culver, Fisher, Deeper Purpose, Westend and many more.
- Independence. Imagine is one of the last few independent festivals in the country, which allows for a truly unique experience.
- The Splash Pool. Keep it cool and splash around in the pool while the music heats up.
- Community. Meet some of the coolest people and make new friends who become like family in Imagine’s campground.
- The Lasers. Once the sun goes down Imagine will be a sight to see (and hear).
- Stay hydrated by wearing a light-weight water pack. Free refill stations are located conveniently all around the venue.
- Wear music-friendly ear plugs to keep your hearing in tact as songs will feature epic bass drops, which you’ll physically feel.
- Wear comfortable clothing attire to dance in and bring a change of clothes in case of emergencies.
- Create a music line-up schedule so you won’t miss your favorite acts performing at various stages.
- Check out more nightlife and top attractions in Atlanta before or after the festival.
- Pay attention to festival signs and notices for schedule changes, weather, etc.
- Stay in one of Atlanta’s airport hotels for proximity to Atlanta, while not being too far from the festival.
- Upgrade to VIP. The experience will be one of a kind and you’ll be glad you have access to better bathrooms.
- Come early and attend the Thursday pre-party featuring a late night silent disco.
- Bring a portable battery charger to remain reachable and update your social with (don’t forget to tag #DiscoverAtlanta).
Know before you go
Where does the Imagine Music Festival take place?
The Imagine Music Festival is moving to Kingston Downs. This organic wonderland, familiar to many, features the safety and security of paved roads throughout, and land resilient to inclement weather.
Get to know Atlanta, and discover the best things to do around the city.