Atlanta Symphony Orchestra
With 150+ annual performances, ASO hits the right note for every musical taste
Atlanta Symphony Orchestra (ASO) is recognized as one of the most creative and innovative orchestras in North America. The ASO is the cornerstone for musical performance and training far beyond Atlanta, through concert series and initiatives in music education and outreach.
Reasons to hear Atlanta Symphony Orchestra
- Since Atlanta Symphony Orchestra’s founding more than 70 years ago, the ASO and Chorus has produced 100 recordings and received more than two dozen Grammy Awards.
- A typical ASO season includes a classical series, holiday concerts, family concerts, movies in concerts and Atlanta Symphony Hall Live performances.
- The ASO performs across Georgia at venues including Kennesaw State University, University of Georgia, Reinhardt University, the Savannah Music Festival and the Porter Performing Arts Center.
- Atlanta Symphony Orchestra pays tribute to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. through its yearly King Celebration.
- The Atlanta Symphony Orchestra Chorus performs with the ASO several times each season.
- For select performances, students may purchase tickets for $20 at the Woodruff Arts Center Box Office, simply by showing their student ID.
- Atlanta Symphony Orchestra offers family programs, which feature a mix of original and beloved children’s tales, complete with visual humor and award-winning dancers and actors.
- See the Atlanta Symphony Youth Orchestra perform on some Sundays. This is a great way to support the symphony and future orchestral musicians.
Know before you go
Where is Atlanta Symphony Orchestra located?
Atlanta Symphony Hall at Woodruff Arts Center in Midtown Atlanta’s Art District has been the home of the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra since 1968. View directions for your visit. The physical address is:
1280 Peachtree St. NE
Atlanta, Ga. 30309-3552
Get to know Atlanta, and discover the best things to do around the city.