World of Coca-Cola
Find the secret formula to one of the world’s most iconic brands
An attraction dedicated to a soft drink? You bet, and it’s one of the most fun things to do in Atlanta, Ga. Try your hand at mixing up your own fizzy drink recipe, see how you look inside a container of bubbly cola, check out Coca-Cola advertisements throughout the years, pose for a photo with the beloved Coca-Cola Polar Bear. And, oh yes, enter the Vault of the Secret Formula.
Reasons to visit World of Coca-Cola
- You can view hundreds of artifacts.
- At the end of the tour, you can sample more than 100 Coca-Cola beverages from around the world.
- You get a behind-the-scenes look at the bottling process.
- The gift shop is amazing.
- There’s even a 4-D theater.
- Plan to spend approximately two hours to tour the entire World of Coca-Cola facility.
- Avoid the lines and the crowds with a VIP guided tour. Or download the free World of Coca‑Cola Explorer mobile app to use as your personal VIP tour guide, revealing fun facts and photo activities as you explore the facility.
- World of Coca-Cola provides free public Wi-Fi access throughout the attraction and outside at Pemberton Place.
- Be sure to take advantage of the Land & Sea Membership Package, which allows you a reduced fee for the nearby Georgia Aquarium.
- Discount ticket prices are available for groups of 25 or more.
- World of Coca-Cola is in Downtown Atlanta, Ga., near Georgia Aquarium, Children’s Museum of Atlanta and CNN Studios. How convenient.
- World of Coca-Cola offers free admission to the Armed Forces (active duty, reserves and retirees) year-round. Just bring your Armed Forces ID card to the ticket window.
Know before you go
When is World of Coca-Cola open?
Where is World of Coca-Cola located?
World of Coca-Cola is located in Downtown Atlanta, across from Centennial Olympic Park and adjacent to Georgia Aquarium at:
121 Baker St. NW
Atlanta, Ga. 30313
Get driving directions to the World of Coca-Cola parking garage.
Get to know Atlanta, and discover the best things to do around the city.