Goat Farm Arts Center
Home to a renaissance community of artists
Tucked away in West Midtown, this 10-acre historic property boasts a variety of indoor and outdoor performance spaces where you can see a concert by a touring act or local band or a show by one of the resident dance or theater companies.
Reasons to visit the Goat Farm Arts Center
- See an outdoor concert at a historic 19th century factory.
- In addition to hosting classical and contemporary music concerts, Goat Farm Arts Center hosts traditional and experimental theatrical performances, film screenings, contemporary dance performances, art exhibitions, workshops, seminars and panel discussions.
- Ballet and contemporary dance classes are offered through the award-winning resident dance troupe, gloATL.
- More than 450 artist and performers work out of their studios here.
- Goat Farm Arts Center hosts more than 150 exhibitions and performances annually.
- Scenes from “The Hunger Games: Catching Fire” and “The Walking Dead” were filmed here.
- Check out the coffee shop. It gets rave reviews and will keep you nice and caffeinated.
- Believing the arts to be an economic driver for Atlanta, the Goat Farm Arts Center provides its performance and exhibition halls for free through a curatorial process.
Know before you go
Where is the Goat Farm Arts Center located?
The Goat Farm Arts Center is located on Atlanta’s Westside at:
1200 Foster St. NW
Atlanta, Ga. 30318
Get to know Atlanta, and discover the best things to do around the city.