Shop and dine with ease at Atlantic Station
Located on Atlanta’s Westside, an eclectic assortment of more than 50 shops reside in Atlantic Station, featuring a walkable streetscape-style setting with brick paved streets and a Central Park. The compact setting is home to boutiques, sidewalk cafes, restaurants and a boutique hotel, making it the perfect destination for visitors.
Reasons to visit Atlantic Station
- Shopping: Retail stores include Target, H&M (this one has a kid’s department, too), GAP, Dillard’s, IKEA, Victoria’s Secret, LOFT, Express, Banana Republic, DSW and more.
- Food and Entertainment: In addition to a movie theater, the walkable area is lined with a variety of restaurants and bars, ranging from quick and easy casual options to fine dining, classic pub food and everything in between.
- Events and Festivals: In addition to a variety of concerts held in Central Park, there are many other festivals and events that take place year-round. Atlantic Station is the permanent home to BODIES The Exhibition and host to Cirque de Soleil.
- Ice Skating: Skate Atlantic Station, an outdoor ice skating rink, is open during the winter months, from mid-November through mid-February.
- Boutique Hotel: Stay or live at TWELVE Hotel & Residences, Midtown Atlanta’s boutique hotel featuring panoramic views of the city skyline. Relax in luxury, while enjoying all the comforts of home, when you book your stay in a one- or two-bedroom suite.
- When it is raining, head to Atlantic Station, stop by Concierge Services (stairwell 6) and pick up a “Rainy Day A-Card” for special savings at participating restaurants and retailers. Also pick up a free poncho (while supplies last) and borrow an umbrella for the day.
- Concierge Services is also the spot to get the scoop on The Big Deal for the day. Participating retailers will sport “Today’s Big Deal” signs to signify deals ranging from 10 percent off to free gifts with your purchase.
- Every Tuesday from 10 a.m. until noon, from March through October, take the little ones to Tot Spot at Atlantic Station’s Central Park. Designed for parents and their preschool children, this fun-packed area features entertainment, games, crafts and other educational activities.
- Attractions near Atlantic Station include the William Breman Jewish Heritage Museum, Center for Puppetry Arts and the High Museum of Art.
- Restaurants near Atlantic Station include Allora, Oceanaire Seafood Room, Table 1280 and South City Kitchen.
Know before you go
Where is Atlantic Station located?
Atlantic Station is located off 17th Street, just west of the I-75/85 Connector, at:
1380 Atlantic Drive NW
Atlanta, Ga. 30363
Get directions to Atlantic Station if traveling by car or access via MARTA or the station’s Free Ride Shuttle. Explore parking options and transit information to make getting to and around Atlantic Station quick and easy.
Get to know Atlanta, and discover the best things to do around the city.