Krog Street Market
Shopping, visiting, dining: check, check, check
Krog Street Market, nestled in the heart of Inman Park, is a food hall housed in a restored factory. Krog Street Market is home to market stalls featuring prepared foods, produce and gourmet treats. Atlantans love Krog Street Market for shopping, visiting and dining.
Reasons to visit Krog Street Market
- Located along the Atlanta BeltLine between Irwin Street and Edgewood Avenue in Inman Park, Krog Street Market offers a great place to stop on your afternoon walk to explore the shops and restaurants.
- The historic 1889 building, once home to Atlanta Stove Works, has been preserved in celebration of the rich history of Inman Park.
- Krog Street Market features a “living room” where you can relax and dine communally after choosing what to eat from some of Atlanta’s favorite restaurants.
- Easily accessible by foot, bike and automobile (there is even electric auto charging available), Krog Street Market has plenty of parking for both two-wheel and four-wheel vehicles.
- The market features a variety of different dining establishments. From award-winning barbecue to sushi, Southern fried chicken and everything in between, Krog Street Market offers something for every taste.
- Krog Street Market asks that you leave your pets at home.
- Check the website for special events like “dinner and a movie” nights.
- Valet parking is available in the evenings at three locations: adjacent to The Luminary on Krog Street in the loading dock/Butler Building; in front of the main market entrance at Lake Avenue; and across the street at Stove Works off Krog Street.
Know before you go
When is Krog Street Market open?
Operating hours of Krog Street Market are:
Monday – Thursday: 7 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Friday: 7 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Sunday: 8 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Individual tenants may have different hours.
Where is Krog Street Market located?
Krog Street Market is located in the heart of Inman Park at:
99 Krog St.
Atlanta, Ga 30307
Get to know Atlanta, and discover the best things to do around the city.