Visit one of the best road racing courses in the world
Road Atlanta, located north of the city in Braselton, Ga., is recognized as one of the world’s best road courses. With more than 320,000 annual visitors, Road Atlanta draws visitors from 33 states and 18 countries for its high-energy race schedule.
Reasons to visit Road Atlanta
- Road Atlanta is home to the Skip Barber Racing School. Take a class and try your hand at road racing.
- The Petit Le Mans is held annually at Road Atlanta. It is an endurance race that lasts for 1,000 miles or 10 hours–whichever comes first.
- Class winners at the Petit Le Mans receive an automatic invitation to the 24 Hours of Le Mans, so you know the best competitors will be out in full force.
- Road Atlanta is also home to other major motorsports event such as Drift Atlanta and The Mitty.
- Prefer two wheels to four? Road Atlanta hosts motorcycle racing events as well.
- Make it a family outing-kids 12 and younger are always free.
- Take a tour of the track. All you need to do is schedule it ahead of time. Tours are given January through August and November through December.
- Want to get off the terrace or bleachers? Bring a blanket or chair and make your own seat anywhere that is fan accessible along the course.
Know before you go
Where is Road Atlanta located?
Road Atlanta is located at:
5300 Winder Highway
Braselton, Ga. 30517
Get to know Atlanta, and discover the best things to do around the city.