Miami Circle: Atlanta’s Go-To Enclave for Home Decor
Atlanta is the mecca of the home decorating industry. Whether it’s AmericasMart, ADAC, Bennett Street or shops on the Westside and Buckhead, Atlanta is the place to go for rugs, furniture, lighting and whatever makes your house a home.
Miami Circle was one of the first enclaves of small boutiques where you could find that just-right touch for your home. Originally, it was a small group of antique shops but it has since blossomed into a top resource for both the interior design and retail customer. With more than 60 showrooms, Miami Circle — located in south Buckhead off Piedmont Road — is the place to go for all home decor needs, as well as beauty, apparel, art, home theater and audio, flooring, jewelry and fitness. It also boasts one of Atlanta’s favorite restaurants. Miami Circle shops cater to both consumers and trade professionals.
Art and Auction Houses
- Ahlers & Ogletree Auction Gallery is a full-service auction gallery that features a wide range of items and collections from individuals, prominent consignors, leading collectors, estates, liquidations and other select sources. Located in its 8,000-square-foot facility are rare objects, art, collectibles, fine antiques and full estates.
- Anne Irwin Fine Art was founded in 1985 by artist Anne Irwin, and her gallery is one of the Southeast’s most highly regarded destinations for collecting fine art, representing more than 40 emerging and mid-career contemporary artists.
- Artists Atelier Gallery & Studios is a working artists’ studio and gallery where local Georgia painters, sculptors and photographers and any other visual artists come to create, display and sell their works of art.
- Bill Lowe Gallery represents artists from around the globe and is one of the South’s preeminent contemporary galleries.
- Lagerquist Gallery was established in 1971 and is Atlanta’s oldest continually owned and operated gallery dealing in original fine art. The gallery currently represents more than 50 professional artists in the United States and Europe.
- Leslie Hindman Auctioneers is one of the world’s foremost fine art auction houses, conducting more than 60 auctions a year in categories such as fine jewelry and timepieces, contemporary art, 20th-century design, rare books, furniture and decorative arts.
- Pryor Fine Art represents more than 70 exceptional artists from across the United States whose works span schools of abstract and representational pairing and sculpture.
- Reinike Gallery exhibits original fine art by a select group of contemporary artists where High-realism and Abstract Expressionism hang side-by-side. Reinike also has handcrafted functional objects such as jewelry, lamps, candlesticks and other objects.
- Thomas Deans Fine Art was established in 1983 and specializes in contemporary art, historical works on paper and select photography and sculpture.
- Dearing Antiques was started more than 31 years ago by Gail Dearing, who sold antique American wicker out of her basement. Since 1984, Dearing has operated at Miami Circle and expanded her business to include English pine furniture, French county furniture, English period pieces and English majolica.
- Foxglove Antiques & Galleries offers Belgian, English, French, Italian, Spanish and Swedish antiques, accessories, original art, handmade jewelry and one-of-a-kind lamps and chandeliers. The 15,000-square-foot gallery ensures that you’ll find what you want.
- Nicholson Gallery offers a unique collection of 18th- to 20th-century European pieces, mostly from France and Belgium, mixed with mid-century design, industrial pieces, linens and textiles from around the world.
- William Word Antiques has been a source of British and European antiques for three generations. The 16,000-square-foot gallery offers pieces known for their distinctive design, fine materials and old world craftsmanship.
- Bed Down Furniture offers an extensive variety of stylish and sophisticated upholstery, wood furniture, linens, lighting and home accessories from around the world.
- Joseph Konrad Home Furnishings brings antiques from England and Europe as well as top quality antique reproductions and custom lamps. Owned by Lloyd Chapman and Channing Mercer, it also represents the Hickory White and Lillian August lines.
- J. Tribble @ Foxglove Antiques is a leading dealer of Art Deco furniture and accessories as well as a top manufacturer of custom sink bases, custom furniture and hand-crafted cabinetry. The shop also specializes in 19th- and 20th-century fine and decorative arts and represents several contemporary artists.
- Melange Fine Furniture Consignment offers a variety of furniture, lamps, chandeliers, art, rugs and decorative items for the home and office.
- The Mission Motif is a design resource for those wanting furniture, lighting and rugs from the Arts and Crafts design motif.
- Topography Home features furniture, lighting and decor from Arteriors, Bungalow 5, Caracole, Global Views and others.
- The Lamp Shoppe is one of the best sources for antique, vintage and contemporary lighting including chandeliers, lamps, sconces, shades and accessories.
- Maurice Chandelier offers an amazing collection of ready-to-hang antique lighting fixtures. There are more than 900 chandeliers on display and you can also shop its collection of French antique clocks, fine objects in marble, bronze and iron as well as fine furniture and statuary.
- Lighting Loft offers an impressive array of lighting products and specializes in contemporary lighting and illumination systems.
- Miami Circle Marble & Fabrication sources its material from around the world and offers granite, marble, quartzite, limestone, soapstone, slate slabs and synthetic quartz.
- Specialty Tile Products supplies all sectors of the tile industry with the perfect flooring and offers services specific to design professionals such as a reference library setup, samples cut to size, mock-up boards, inspiration boards and product presentations.
- Azra Rugs is a family-owned and operated business that offers the finest Oushaks from Turkey as well as a wide range of Persian and Oriental rugs.
- Vintage Persian Rugs has been providing customers with fine antique and decorative rugs for more than 18 years.
- Buckhead Thrift Shop is a nonprofit thrift store operated by Buckhead Christian Ministry. It is one of the only stores in Atlanta that gives free clothing to those in crisis in Atlanta. In fact, last year, the shop gave more than $125,000 away in free clothing and every year supplies more than 100 homeless girls and boys free prom attire.
- Atlanta Audio & Automation is a full-service residential and commercial custom electronics design and integration company.
- Builder Specialties provides better home solutions in appliances, fireplaces, mantels, garage doors, carriage-style garage doors, lighting and outdoor products to trade professionals and homeowners.
- California Closets offers custom closet and space solutions for the home, home office, garage, pantry, mudroom and media center. It also offer free consultations.
- Home Accent is a full-service interior design workroom to the trade only.
- Eclipse Di Luna is a charming Spanish-style tapas restaurant with live music and dancing nightly. It is open for brunch, lunch and dinner.
Get to know Atlanta, and discover the best things to do around the city.