Atlanta’s Outdoor Music Festival at Piedmont Park
This event may have been changed due to COVID-19 outbreak precautions. Please check official event and venue websites to confirm the status.
When: This event has been rescheduled to September 18-19, 2021.
Where: Piedmont Park
Reasons to go to Music Midtown
- The Lineup: The 2019 lineup included Travis Scott, Panic! At the Disco, Billie Eilish, Vampire Weekend, Lizzo, Charlie Puth, 6lack, Lil Yachty, Lord Huron, Tash Sultana, Kali Uchis, Walk the Moon and more. My Chemical Romance is one of your 2021 Music Midtown headliners…stay tuned for more!
- The Scenery: Set in Atlanta’s beautiful green Piedmont Park with the city skyline providing a stunning backdrop.
- The Location: Once the show is over, you’ll be in walking distance of Atlanta’s best restaurants in Midtown and top hotels near Piedmont Park.
- VIP and Beyond: Choose your preferred level of glamourous-ness with the VIP and SUPER VIP passes for access to things like dedicated entrances, private concessions and an open bar.
- The Ferris Wheel: Take the pop-up ferris wheel in the middle of the park for a spin, and catch a great view of the festival sights and sounds from above.
- Take MARTA to Midtown or Arts Center Station nearby, or use UBER to avoid traffic and parking headaches. However, after the show, consider waiting out the post-show traffic at one of the great bars or restaurants in Midtown.
- To avoid a bathroom line, make the trek over to a stage with no performance going on. You’ll thank us later.
- Stock up on cash. Card transactions and ATMs can be notoriously slow. Plus, you’ll need it for the local artist market that sets up shop at the event!
- One 12×12 purse or handbag is permitted at the event, but nothing bigger.
- If that’s not enough space, check out the new lockers this year, which also have universal cell phone chargers inside of them!
- There are five entrance gates, so don’t miss your favorite act if the line is too long!
- There will be food trucks galore, and plenty of nearby places to eat before and after. Re-entry is permitted if you need to step out for a bite. Speaking of which…
- Keep your wristband to re-enter quickly, but don’t put it on until you’re ready to go in. They’re non-transferrable and non-replaceable.
- If you’re anticipating inclement weather, be ready. Don’t wear flip flops to avoid muddy feet. Get your ponchos early, as they will be preferable to a rain jacket. Try the Target at Atlantic Station if you do wind up needing rain supplies.
- Unlike Piedmont Park’s usual policies, no pets are allowed at Music Midtown. (Except for service dogs.)
Know before you go
Where does Music Midtown take place?
Music Midtown takes place at Piedmont Park, located at 400 Park Dr NE, Atlanta, GA 30306.
Get to know Atlanta, and discover the best things to do around the city.