Shaky Knees Music Festival
Outdoor music festival with a diverse lineup of indie rock bands
This event may have been changed due to COVID-19 outbreak precautions. Please check official event and venue websites to confirm the status.
When: This event has been canceled for 2020
Where: Central Park
Reasons to go to the Shaky Knees Music Festival
- The Lineup: The Shaky Knees Music Festival lineup includes more than 60 bands such as The Black Keys, The Smashing Pumpkins, The Strokes, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Portugal the Man, Joan Jett & the Blackhearts, Angels and Airwaves and more.
- The Scenery: Set in Central Park in Old Fourth Ward of Atlanta, the festival provides stunning views of the skyline.
- The Location: Once the show is over, explore some of the best restaurants and bars near Central Park. You’ll also be within walking distance of Atlanta’s top downtown hotels.
- The Food: Grab a bite at one of the many food trucks at the festival offering everything from southern BBQ to vegan corn dogs.
- After the Show: Late night shows at Atlanta’s best music venues like Terminal West, Variety Playhouse and Center Stage.
- Take MARTA to either the North Avenue or Civic Center Station nearby to avoid traffic and parking headaches.
- To avoid a bathroom line, make the trek over to a stage with no performance going on. You’ll thank us later.
- Be sure to wear sunscreen and bring it with you, just not in an aerosol can as those can get confiscated at security.
- Wear a hydration pack to stay hydrated and save money on purchasing overpriced bottles of water.
- Food trucks serving up Southern BBQ, vegetarian-friendly corn dogs and more will be nearby to satisfy your cravings.
- Keep your wristband so that you can re-enter quickly, but don’t put it on until you’re ready to go in. They’re non-transferrable and non-replaceable.
- If you’re anticipating inclement weather, be ready. To avoid muddy feet, don’t wear flip-flops. Get your ponchos early, as they will be preferable to a rain jacket.
- Download the Shaky Knees app to create your own schedule and stay updated on performances.
Know before you go
Where can I get tickets to the Shaky Knees Music Festival?
Purchase tickets at the Shaky Knees website. Choose from three ticket types:
3-Day General Admission Ticket
Single Day General Admission Ticket
VIP Ticket which includes additional perks
What time does the Shaky Knees Music Festival take place?
Friday, May 1: 11:30am-11pm
Saturday, May 2: 11:30am-11pm
Sunday, May 3: 11:30am-10pm
Where is the Shaky Knees Music Festival held?
The Shaky Knees Music Festival is held at Central Park, located at 311 North Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30308.
Get to know Atlanta, and discover the best things to do around the city.