SweetWater 420 Fest
An outdoor music festival for Rock and Jam band fans
This event may have been changed due to COVID-19 outbreak precautions. Please check official event and venue websites to confirm the status.
When: This event has been rescheduled to April 23-25, 2021
Where: Centennial Olympic Park
Reasons to go to SweetWater 420 Fest
- The Lineup: Headlining the festival are: Oysterhead, Trey Anastasio Band, Gary Clark Jr., The Floozies, Dr. Dog, The Marcus King Band, Delta Rae and more.
- The Scenery: Set in Atlanta’s downtown Centennial Olympic Park, the festival provides stunning views of the Atlanta skyline.
- The Location: Once the show is over, explore some of the best restaurants and bars near Centennial Olympic Park. You’ll also be within walking distance of Atlanta’s top downtown hotels.
- Local Craft Beer: SweetWater will have tents set up all over the park selling our favorite craft brews including Georgia Brown, Extra Pale Ale 420, Blue, IPA and more.
- The Artist Market: Shop at the 420 Fest Artist Market and browse through dozens of beautiful creations by local artists.
- “Take MARTA to either the Civic Center Station or the Peachtree Center Station to avoid traffic and parking headaches. After the show, consider waiting out the post-show traffic at one of the great bars or restaurants near Centennial Olympic Park.” – TJ J., @TJ_404
- “The best part about VIP are the low wait times to purchase a drink and the private restrooms.” – Lauren D-R., @Lauren_Dismuke
- “Withdraw cash from an ATM outside of the festival for food and artist vendors. ATMs inside the park tend to charge extra and card transactions take a while to process.” – Jena S., @Jsteph6
- “Download the 420 Fest app to check out the schedule, artists and latest updates.” – Clay W., @ClaysFestTip
- “There will be a diverse selection of food choices with local food trucks and plenty of nearby restaurants to visit before and after.” – Victoria C., @Vic.Carte
- “Don’t put your wristband on until you plan to keep it on! They won’t let you in if your wristband that has been removed, so be careful when you tighten it, too. If this does happen, SweetWater will let you get a new one with $5 cash but you must have your driver’s license as well. The wristband also must be registered in your name prior to entering the festival.” – Kathryn W., @KathrynWilhoit
- “Tennis shoes are better than flip-flops, ponchos are better than rain jackets and dry clothes are better than being wet and muddy.” – Tommy S., @thisisastub
Know before you go
Where does Sweetwater 420 take place?
Sweetwater 420 takes place at Centennial Olympic Park, located at 265 Park Ave W NW, Atlanta, GA 30313.
What’s the best way to get to Sweetwater 420 Fest?
Getting Here on Marta: Use the Peachtree Center or CNN Center Marta Stations.
Explore other transportation options for getting to the festival at the Sweetwater 420 website.
Where can you get tickets to Sweetwater 420?
Purchase your tickets on the Sweetwater 420 website or at Ticketfly.com.
Get to know Atlanta, and discover the best things to do around the city.