The reunion services staff at Atlanta Convention & Visitors Bureau is here to help make your reunion memorable for everyone involved.ACVB offers hands-on guidance and direction to make the planning process easy. Below are some of the reunion services and tools available to help you plan an unforgettable reunion.
- Hotel Selection
Search for a hotel that suits all your needs by choosing your desired amenities or location. Contact our reunion services staff to help you narrow down your choices further, arrange a site inspection or discuss special needs your group might have.
- Venue Selection
Search for parks and venues available in Atlanta and surrounding areas.
- Vendor Selection
Search for vendors and service providers in and around the Atlanta area offering services including catering, entertainment, floristry, photography and more.
- Submit an RFP (Request for Proposal)
Hotels will contact you with rates and availability and work with you directly throughout the planning process.
- Promotional Items and Brochures
View and order promotional items and brochures for your event.
- Additional services and offerings made available by Atlanta Convention & Visitors Bureau include:
- Welcome letters from the governor and mayor
- Map of Atlanta
- Genealogy charts
- Transportation and shuttle bus information
- Tours and attraction informationAtlanta looks forward to hosting your next reunion. Please contact us for assistance.
Get to know Atlanta, and discover the best things to do around the city.