Ponce City Market
Come see why Ponce City Market is one of Atlanta’s favorite gathering spots
Nestled in the Old Fourth Ward along the Atlanta BeltLine Eastside Trail, Ponce City Market is one of Atlanta’s favorite gathering spots. In 2014 Ponce City Market began reopening the fully renovated old Sears & Roebuck building, dating to the 1860s, populating it with retail, office space and dining. Most recently it opened a residential section with flats easily accessible to dining, shopping and work.
Reasons to visit Ponce City Market
- There’s a carnival on the roof. Skyline Park, atop Ponce City Market, features boardwalk-style games, an 18-hole mini golf course and classic carnival fare fit for kids and adults.
- From Mardi Gras and Halloween celebrations to workshops and networking events, Ponce City Market hosts an array of events and things to do throughout the year.
- Consider yourself a foodie? The dining at Ponce City Market features James Beard Award-winning chef’s preparing world-class food, ranging from Georgia and Carolinas-caught seafood to classic burgers and house-made pasta. From morning coffee to lunchtime shopping and date-night dinners, the Central Food Hall is a daily gathering place and culinary destination, year-round.
- Enjoy some of the most incredible views of the Atlanta skyline from atop Ponce City Market. The building, formerly known as Sears, Roebuck & Co., is one of the South’s tallest brick buildings.
- Fancy yourself a flat on the BeltLine? The apartments at Ponce City Market are right upstairs from all the action. You’ll be close to the best neighborhoods, offices, retailers and cultural venues in the city.
- Keep an eye on the calendar for special events such as movie screenings, cooking classes, tastings and more.
- Parking can be a bit tricky. Be sure to check out the Getting There page before visiting.
Know before you go
When is Ponce City Market open?
Monday–Saturday: 10 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Sunday: 12 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Monday–Saturday: 11 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Sunday: 12 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Where is Ponce City Market located?
Ponce City Market is located along the Atlanta BeltLine Eastside Trail at:
675 Ponce De Leon Ave NE
Atlanta, GA 30308
Get to know Atlanta, and discover the best things to do around the city.