Six Flags White Water
Beat the heat this summer at Six Flags White Water
Six Flags White Water–a Travel Channel Top 10 Water Park–is located near Six Flags Over Georgia. With 50 attractions, the water park guarantees a day’s fun in the sun.
Reasons to visit Six Flags White Water
- The Typhoon Twister, the first of its kind in Georgia. Tucked inside a 4-person tube, you’ll barrel down an enclosed 5-story drop, shoot out into a 67-foot wide bowl where you’ll spin round and round before dropping out through a corkscrew chute into a splash pool.
- The tallest water slide–Dive Bomber.
- The Atlanta Ocean Wave Pool.
- The Tornado.
- Plenty of food to keep up your energy level.
- There are three groups of rides. Thrill rides serve up some serious water park action. Kids rides are for the youngest members of your group. Family rides are perfect for mom, dad and the kids.
- Food choices include turkey legs, pizza, fries, burgers, smoothies, funnel cakes and Dippin’ Dots.
- Wear sunscreen.
Know before you go
When is Six Flags White Water open?
View the park’s operating schedule for the days you plan to visit.
Where is Six Flags White Water located?
Six Flags White Water is conveniently located in Marietta at:
250 Cobb Parkway N #100
Marietta, Ga. 30062
What attractions are near Six Flags White Water?
Six Flags Over Georgia is located just minutes away with more than 40 rides including 11 roller coasters, three children’s areas, water rides and thrill rides.
Get to know Atlanta, and discover the best things to do around the city.