Accessibility and Mobility Resources
Atlanta welcomes all visitors. For people traveling with disabilities, Atlanta’s public transportation system, Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, venues and other spaces provide mobility and accessibility options.
MARTA Bus and Rail Transit
Atlanta’s public transportation system, MARTA, provides accessible services across its network of rail and bus lines.
- MARTA mobility guide: This includes information for how to utilize MARTA mobility services on its buses and trains. These services include personal assistance in identifying transportation options and planning for independent use.
- MARTA mobility services: These include a complementary paratransit (alternative) service that operates within the same service area as regular fixed route bus and rail services. This guide also includes a fact sheet on riding with service animals.
Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport provides details on accessible services at ATL.com/ADA including:
- Wheelchair assistance and support: Please contact the airline directly.
- TSA Cares: This provides information for travelers with disabilities, medical conditions and other special circumstances on how to contact TSA Cares regarding additional assistance on questions about policies and procedures at the security checkpoint.
- Sensory Room at Concourse F: This multisensory room provides a calming, supportive environment for customers on the autism spectrum.
- Ground Transportation: This includes options for passengers with disabilities to request special assistance, a wheelchair lift or ramp-equipped transportation.
- Bus, Rail Transportation and Airport Parking: There are options for passengers with accessibility needs.
- Restrooms: These include unisex restrooms for those needing assistance and the location for an adult changing table.
- Service Animal Relief Areas: Check here for information on where to locate relief areas for service animals throughout the airport.
- TTY/TDD Telephone Locations: These are located throughout the airport.
For general tips for traveling with disabilities along with more services, please see ATL.com/ADA.
Georgia World Congress Center Authority
All facilities on the Georgia World Congress Center Authority campus, including Georgia World Congress Center, Mercedes-Benz Stadium and Centennial Olympic Park, are ADA compliant. GWCCA welcomes guests with disabilities and their service animals.
Mercedes-Benz Stadium ADA Services include accessible drop-off locations and gates, parking, wheelchair seating, listening devices and closed captioning.
Atlanta hotels provide accessible amenities for guests. Please contact hotels directly for accessibility services and amenities at each property.
Get to know Atlanta, and discover the best things to do around the city.