Little Five Points Halloween Festival and Parade
A freakishly fun Halloween festival in Atlanta
When: Oct. 23, 2022
Where: Little Five Points (L5P)
Known as one of the top 10 Halloween events in the country, the Little Five Points Halloween Festival and Parade takes place in Atlanta’s favorite eclectic neighborhood, Little Five Points (L5P).
2022 L5P Halloween Guide
Little Five Points Halloween Parade
The centerpiece of this Halloween festival is the Little Five Points Halloween Parade, one of the best, wackiest parades in the Southeast boasting outrageous costumes, over-the-top floats and Halloween-themed marching bands. Back for the first time since 2018, festival goers can join the spectacle of costumed revelers while enjoying live music, monstrous art and more.
Visit the L5P Community Center & Findley Plaza for a collectible Monster Map for a donation. Explore the neighborhood to find monstrous creations by local artists. Find them all to win a prize.
Shop the Artist Market on Euclid Avenue from 12 to 6 p.m.
Join a clairvoyant tour guide on a mile long, 1 1/2-hour walk through Little Five Point’s most historic and eerie landmarks. Several dates are available in October. Visit the website for more information.
Reasons to go to the Little Five Points Halloween Festival and Parade
- The festival takes place in Little Five Points, which is easily one of the funkiest neighborhoods in the country and where every day is eclectic. With the iconic giant skull landmark on Moreland Avenue as the backdrop, L5P is the perfect setting for Halloween shenanigans.
- Hungry? Little Five Points bars and restaurants set up food and drink tents for the festivities.
- Enjoy live music and pop-up ghoulish appearances.
- Browse the Artist Market and shop from local artists and vendors selling cool wares.
- Little Five Points is Halloween costume central in Atlanta. Get your Halloween costume inspiration from vintage clothing stores and L5P classics like Psycho Sisters and Junkman’s Daughter.
Insider tips for the L5P Halloween Festival and Parade
- Take MARTA, Uber or cab as parking is very limited.
- If it’s a bright, sunny day, don’t stand on the east side of Moreland Avenue or you’ll be fighting off the sun’s glare.
- Stake out your spot early for the parade. Parade watchers get the most crowded at the intersection of Moreland and Euclid avenues.
- The parade is a favorite with local families of Inman Park and Candler Park. While there are times when little eyes may need to be covered because of scary costumes, generally the parade is family friendly. Parental discretion is advised.
Know before you go
What time does the Little Five Points Halloween Parade start?
The Little Five Points Halloween Parade starts at 2 p.m. The parade typically lasts two hours. Arrive early to browse the artist market or just check out the outrageous costumes as parade-goers arrive.
What is the route for the Little Five Points Halloween Parade?
The Little Five Points Halloween Parade route is to be determined for 2022.
What are the hours for the Artist Market and Food Vendors?
The Artist Market and events at the Little Five Points Halloween Festival will be open from 12 to 6 p.m. on Sunday, Oct. 23.
Does it cost to get into the Little Five Points Halloween Parade?
Admission to the Little Five Points Halloween Parade is free.
Little Five Points contact information
L5P Business Association
P.O. Box 5733
Atlanta, Ga. 31107
The Little Five Points Halloween Festival and Parade is just one of many Halloween events in Atlanta. Explore more fun things to do on Halloween in Atlanta.
Get to know Atlanta, and discover the best things to do around the city.