Little Five Points Halloween “Parade” & Festival
A freakishly fun Halloween festival in Atlanta
This event may have been changed due to COVID-19 outbreak precautions. Please check official event and venue websites to confirm the status.
When: October 16-17, 2021
Where: Little Five Points (L5P)
Known as one of the top 10 Halloween events in the country, the Little Five Points Halloween Festival and Parade takes place in Atlanta’s favorite eclectic neighborhood, Little Five Points (L5P). The centerpiece of this Halloween festival is the Little Five Points Halloween Parade, one of the best, wackiest parades in the southeast boasting outrageous costumes, over-the-top floats, and Halloween-themed marching bands. Although the 2021 festival is going to be a little differrent and not include the traditional parade, festival goers can still join the spectacle of costumed revelers while enjoying live music and great food and drinks.
New for 2021: L5P Halloween MonsterFest
The 2021 L5P MonsterFest is a block party in Litte Five Points with a monster hunt, pop-up ghoul appearances, a monster ball and haunted artist market. There will not be a traditional parade this year.
Saturday, October 15
Instead of the annual parade, join revelers to search for monsters decorated by local artists. Pick up a map at the L5P Business association tent, visit local shops, restaurants and bars, collect selfies and complete the hunt for a chance to win a special edition L5P monster magazine. Look out for pop-up ghoul appearances and check out the artist market.
Sunday, October 16
Participate in the L5P Cocktail “Parade” Sponsored by TITO’s. This is a bar crawl with your friends to walk from bar to bar to sample Tito’s drink specials.
Reasons to go to the Little Five Points Halloween
Parade and Festival
- The festival takes place in Little Five Points, which is easily one of the funkiest neighborhoods in the country and where every day is eclectic. With the iconic giant skull landmark on Moreland Avenue as the backdrop, L5P is the perfect setting for Halloween shenanigans.
- Hungry? Little Five Points bars and restaurants set up food and drink tents for the festivities.
- Enjoy live music and pop-up ghoulish appearances.
- Browse the Artist Markets and shop from local artists and vendors selling cool wares.
- Little Five Points is Halloween costume central in Atlanta. Get your Halloween costume inspiration from vintage clothing stores and L5P classics like Psycho Sisters.
Insider tips for the L5P Halloween Festival
- Take MARTA, Uber or cab as parking is very limited.
- If it’s a bright, sunny day, don’t stand on the east side of Moreland Avenue or you’ll be fighting off the sun’s glare.
- Stake out your spot early for the parade. Parade watchers get the most crowded at the intersection of Moreland Avenue and Euclid Avenue.
- The parade is a favorite with local families of Inman Park and Candler Park. While there are times when little eyes may need to be covered from scary costumes, generally the parade is family friendly. Parental discretion is advised.
Know before you go
What time does the Little Five Points Halloween Parade start?
The parade is not taking place in 2021. The Little Five Points Halloween Parade starts at 4pm at Austin and Euclid. The parade typically lasts two hours. Arrive early to browse the artist market, listen to live music at one of the two stages or just check out the outrageous costumes as parade-goers arrive.
What is the route for the Little Five Points Halloween Parade?
The parade is not taking place in 2021. The Little Five Points Halloween Parade route starts at Austin and Euclid and moves up Euclid to Moreland. It will turn South on Moreland and proceed to the Wrecking Bar Brewpub where it will do a u-turn and then proceed to Freedom Parkway. View the 2019 parade route map.
What are the hours for the Artist Market & Food Vendors?
The Artist Market and events at the Little Five Points Halloween Festival will be open from 12pm to 7pm on Saturday and Sunday.
Does it cost to get into the Little Five Points Halloween Parade?
The parade is not taking place in 2021. Admission to the Little Five Points Halloween Parade is FREE!
Little Five Points contact information
L5P Business Association
P.O. Box 5733
Atlanta, GA 31107
The Little Five Points Halloween Festival and Parade is just one of many Halloween events in Atlanta. Explore more fun things to do on Halloween in Atlanta.
Get to know Atlanta, and discover the best things to do around the city.