Little Five Points Halloween Parade & Festival
A freakishly fun Halloween festival in Atlanta
This event may have been changed due to COVID-19 outbreak precautions. Please check official event and venue websites to confirm the status.
When: This event has been rescheduled to a virtual event in October 2020
Where: Little Five Points (L5P)
Known as one of the top 10 Halloween events in the country, the Little Five Points Halloween Festival and Parade takes place in Atlanta’s favorite eclectic neighborhood, Little Five Points (L5P). The centerpiece of this Halloween festival is the Little Five Points Halloween Parade, one of the best, wackiest parades in the southeast boasting outrageous costumes, over-the-top floats, and Halloween-themed marching bands. Join the spectacle of costumed revelers while enjoying live music and great food and drinks.
Reasons to go to the Little Five Points Halloween Parade and Festival
- The parade takes place in Little Five Points, which is easily one of the funkiest neighborhoods in the country and where every day is eclectic. With the iconic giant skull landmark on Moreland Avenue as the backdrop, L5P is the perfect setting for Halloween shenanigans.
- Hungry? Little Five Points bars and restaurants set up food and drink tents for the festivities.
- Enjoy live music from bands at two different stages—the Red Dawn Energy Stage behind Abbadabba’s at 421 Moreland and CMC Atlanta Stage at the corner of Euclid & Colquitt.
- Browse the Artist Markets and shop from local artists and vendors selling cool wares.
- Little Five Points is Halloween costume central in Atlanta. Get your Halloween costume inspiration from vintage clothing stores and L5P classics like Psycho Sisters.
Insider tips for the L5P Halloween parade
- Take MARTA, Uber or cab as parking is very limited.
- If it’s a bright, sunny day, don’t stand on the east side of Moreland Avenue or you’ll be fighting off the sun’s glare.
- Stake out your spot early for the parade. Parade watchers get the most crowded at the intersection of Moreland Avenue and Euclid Avenue.
- The parade is a favorite with local families of Inman Park and Candler Park. While there are times when little eyes may need to be covered from scary costumes, generally the parade is family friendly. Parental discretion is advised.
Know before you go
What time does the Little Five Points Halloween Parade start?
The Little Five Points Halloween Parade starts at 4pm at Austin and Euclid. The parade typically lasts two hours. Arrive early to browse the artist market, listen to live music at one of the two stages or just check out the outrageous costumes as parade-goers arrive.
What is the route for the Little Five Points Halloween Parade?
The Little Five Points Halloween Parade route starts at Austin and Euclid and moves up Euclid to Moreland. It will turn South on Moreland and proceed to the Wrecking Bar Brewpub where it will do a u-turn and then proceed to Freedom Parkway. View the 2019 parade route map.
What are the hours for the Artist Market & Food Vendors?
The Artist Market and Food Vendors at the Little Five Points Halloween Festival will be open from 12pm to 10pm.
Does it cost to get into the Little Five Points Halloween Parade?
Admission to the Little Five Points Halloween Parade is FREE!
Little Five Points contact information
L5P Business Association
P.O. Box 5733
Atlanta, GA 31107
The Little Five Points Halloween Festival and Parade is just one of many Halloween events in Atlanta. Explore more fun things to do on Halloween in Atlanta.
Get to know Atlanta, and discover the best things to do around the city.