Non-stop music and festival fun all weekend long
This event may have been changed due to COVID-19 outbreak precautions. Please check official event and venue websites to confirm the status.
When: This event has been postponed until further notice.
Where: Centennial Olympic Park
Celebrating another year in Atlanta, One MusicFest stays true to its name by bringing together a diverse range of artists hailing from music genres such as old school to today’s hip-hop, R&B, house, trap beats, soul, and more. With past One MusicFest performers including Cee-Lo Green, The Roots, Andra Day, Kendrick Lamar, and even a Dungeon Family reunion — it’s no wonder the annual event has been recognized by Billboard, Rolling Stone, and MTV as a “Can’t Miss Festival.”
Reasons to go to ONE MusicFest
- The 2019 Lineup: Gucci Mane, Rae Sremmurd, Tony Lanez, Rick Ross, DMX, Wu-Tang Clan, KP The Great & His Superfriends, Pharrell Williams, Usher, Three 6 Mafia, and more. The 2020 lineup is coming soon!
- ONE Musicfest is Now a Two Day Music Festival: Double the artists, double the fun!
- FOMO: This is the ONE music festival you don’t want to miss. This year marks the festivals 10th Anniversary so even more fun and exciting celebrations are expected!
- The Location: ATLiens love our parks and visitors are often shocked by our greenspace. Centennial Olympic Park, in downtown Atlanta, is one of city’s most popular outdoor spots for fans watching their favorite artists.
- The People: One MusicFest is known for always having a fun crowd and great group of people who represent one of the best aspects of Atlanta’s music scene.
- Purchase VIP tickets to access lounge areas and premier parking (you’ll be glad you did).
- Bring an appetite for Atlanta’s local food trucks serving a diverse mix of dining options including vegan, barbecue, seafood, stir fry, frozen custard, burgers, chicken & waffles, and more.
- Be prepared to shop at local vendor booths offering everything from art and fashion to beauty and style products.
- Have cash for vendors who may not accept card payment. ATM’s will also be at the venue in case you forget.
- Pack a blanket to make lawn seating more comfortable, no one likes having grass stains on a fly outfit.
- Go for the discount by purchasing your tickets early.
- Create a customized lineup schedule ahead of time so you don’t miss your favorite artists performing at multiple stages.
- Avoid traffic and parking by taking MARTA to either the Civic Center Station or the Peachtree Center Station. Then afterwards, check out one of the great bars or restaurants near Centennial Olympic Park while you wait for the traffic to die down.
- Use the hashtag #OneMusicFest on social to join the conversation before, during and after the event.
Know before you go
Where does One MusicFest take place?
One MusicFest takes place at Centennial Olympic Park, located at 265 Park Ave W NW, Atlanta, GA 30313.
Get to know Atlanta, and discover the best things to do around the city.