Krog Street Tunnel
Making graffiti cool again
An ever-changing urban canvas of images, words and ideas awaits you in the Krog Street Tunnel, linking the eclectic Inman Park and Cabbagetown neighborhoods.
Reasons to visit Krog Street Tunnel
- Free art! Local artists keep the tunnel alive with colorful artwork that is inspiring, creative, informative and entertaining.
- Great for photo opps. Whether taking photos or getting artsy engagement pics taken, this tunnel provides a unique, color backdrop. Don’t be surprised if a photo shoot or music video shoot is going on during your visit.
- Forget the newspaper. This is the place to visit to find shows going on in the area. The tunnel is always updated with local music, live events, festival dates and race locations.
- Create a picture of your own to showcase your art to the city.
- Make an important announcement to the city…a birthday, an important event coming up, maybe even a marriage proposal!
- Park somewhere nearby and walk it. It’s pedestrian safe.
- See the tunnel during a leisurely bike ride with Bicycle Tours of Atlanta.
- While you’re around the area, walk to Inman Park (through the tunnel).
Know before you go
Where is Krog Street Tunnel located?
Krog Street Tunnel is located at:
1 Krog St NE
Atlanta, GA 30307
Get to know Atlanta, and discover the best things to do around the city.