The Battery Atlanta
The Battery Atlanta brings restaurants, stores and entertainment to Truist Park
The Battery Atlanta is for Atlanta Braves fans before and after the game at Truist Park and for everyone year round. The Battery Atlanta brings baseball fans plenty of restaurants, retail stores and a music venue. There are many reasons to visit this pregame/postgame destination anytime of the year.
Reasons to go to The Battery Atlanta
- Conveniently located at the intersection of I-75 and I-285 in the bustling Cumberland area, The Battery Atlanta offers an unprecedented entertainment experience 365 days a year, not just on game days.
- Visitors can wine and dine at restaurants where Atlanta’s most acclaimed chefs and mixologists work their magic. Culinary options to please foodies and families alike include Terrapin, Fox Bros. Bar-B-Q, Wahlburgers, PBR Bar & Grill, Antico, Goldberg’s Bagel Company & Deli, and Cru Food & Wine Bar.
- Demolished in the early 1970s, Atlanta’s Roxy Theatre is resurrected as the Coca-Cola Roxy Theatre for music lovers to enjoy live entertainment. See a show headlined by your favorite artist at this 4,000-capacity venue for a fun night out.
- Shop at stores like the trendy and affordable DressUp boutique, the sports fan-focused Mizuno Experience Center, the Harley-Davidson retail store for street bikers or Sugarboo Designs for whimsical home decor.
- Don’t feel like leaving? Omni Hotel offers luxury accommodations and world-class amenities for those who want to stay more than just a day.
- The Battery Atlanta is a family-friendly spot where you can find fountains, parks, music, shops, restaurants and more.
- Check out this spot on off days or during work hours when it’s not super crowded.
- Afraid to drive in the area? Try Uber or Lyft. Use the Renaissance hotel to the south for drop off and pick up. There’s a pedestrian walkway over the freeway connecting to The Battery.
- Well-behaved four-legged friends are permitted. Please keep your four-legged friends on a leash at all times.
Know before you go
Where is The Battery Atlanta located?
The Battery Atlanta is located at:
800 Battery Ave., Ste. 130
Atlanta, Ga. 30339
Is parking available at The Battery Atlanta?
Parking is available at The Battery Atlanta on the red, green and purple decks only. Use the Waze app to navigate to your deck and get real-time updates. View and Download Parking Map PDF.
What’s the best way to get to The Battery Atlanta?
Public transportation services to The Battery Atlanta include CobbLinc, Marta and the Cumberland Circulator. The Battery has also partnered with Uber for convenient drop-off and pick-up.
Get to know Atlanta, and discover the best things to do around the city.