Chick-fil-A College Football Hall Of Fame
Score a touchdown at this shrine to college football
The Chick-fil-A College Football Hall of Fame in Downtown Atlanta is a must-see attraction for any sports fan.
The Hall consists of three floors. Upon entering, guests are greeted by a huge helmet wall featuring school helmets of every college team in the country. Also on the first floor is a 45-yard football field used for skills challenges or special events. There’s also a huge jumbotron where you can catch the game.
The second floor is a playground for football fans. Sing along to fight song karaoke, make a pick at the ESPN College GameDay desk or join in for virtual face painting.
The actual College Football Hall of Fame resides on the third floor. This hallowed hall is reserved for the best of the best of college football. Each year, a new class of inductees with be enshrined to the College Football Hall of Fame and their stories will be added to the interactive exhibits.
Reasons to visit the Chick-fil-A College Football Hall of Fame
- The Chick-fil-A College Football Hall of Fame features a 45-yard indoor football field and over 50 engaging and interactive exhibits.
- There is a massive, panoramic theater with a film that will pump you up. The Game Day Theatre serves many purposes, but on any given day, it’s showing a game day film that will put you in the seats of your favorite stadium and make you wish it was Saturday every day.
- Have we mentioned the technology? The experience at the Hall is beyond state-of-the-art. Try the augmented reality booth where you can get a 365 degree look at moments in sports history like the Georgia Bulldogs running onto the field or find yourself in the middle of LSU’s marching band. Or put on a VR Oculus headset and get immersed into the gameday experience at 14 college football stadiums.
- The Hall itself is a great homage to college football. Take a look and learn more about all the great players and coaches who have made the game what it is. You may be surprised at some of the inductees.
- The Hall is the closest you can get to that game day feeling without being on a campus. Warning: Visiting during the off season will make you desperately crave the return of college football.
- Make sure to log on to the Chick-fil-A College Football Hall of Fame website after your visit. You can view videos of your ESPN College GameDay debut and see just how good you were at fight song karaoke.
- Prepare to spend most of your time on the second floor. The Chick-fil-A Fan Experience is a playground for football lovers.
- Attached parking is available on Marietta Street. It’s easy to use and access and is the closest parking option available.
Know before you go
When is the Chick-fil-A College Football Hall of Fame open?
Sunday-Friday: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Where is the Hall located?
The Hall is located in Downtown Atlanta at:
250 Marietta St. N.W.
Atlanta, GA 30313
What does the ticket include?
When you buy your tickets, you’re given an All-Access Pass. Register it at a kiosk in the lobby and it will light up your team’s helmet on the great helmet wall, but it will also customize the rest of your visit. The RFID technology allows interactive exhibits to know who you cheer for as soon as you walk up to it, and it shows you photos and videos for your specific team.
What attractions are near the Hall?
Make your way downtown early and check out nearby attractions. You can explore Centennial Olympic Park or any of the major attractions like Georgia Aquarium, World of Coca-Cola and Inside CNN Studio Tours.
Get to know Atlanta, and discover the best things to do around the city.