Experience the sights and sounds of the ballpark with the Atlanta Braves
Springtime in Atlanta may mean flowers are blooming and birds are singing, but sports fans will tell you that spring means baseball, and not just any baseball-Braves baseball. As one of the most popular MLB teams in the country, the Braves have legions of fans across the entire U.S. Need another reason to catch a Braves game? We’ve got five:
Reasons to catch a Braves game
- Check out the Braves’ new home, Truist Park, which gives fans more fun and excitement throughout the season.
- You can tailgate at The Battery Atlanta in Braves Lot North 29. Bring your cornhole boards, mini-grills, beer and gather with your friends for pregame festivities. Odds are, you’ll make even more friends with other dedicated Braves fans.
- More than just catching the game, you can take a tour of Truist Park. On the tour, you’ll see the broadcast booth, press box, luxury suites, dugout and even the clubhouse (offered when the team is out of town).
- Come to a game on Sunday and you can get autographs from your favorite Braves alumni.
- After Sunday home games, kids can run the bases. Take your little one for a memorable day at the park.
- No kids? One game every season goes to the dogs as the Atlanta Braves host Bark in the Park, a chance for your favorite four-legged friend to attend a game.
- You won’t have to break the bank purchasing an Atlanta Braves ticket as nearly half of the ballpark’s seats are priced at $20 or less and more than 7,000 seats are priced at $10 or less.
Know before you go
Where do I go to see an Atlanta Braves game?
Truist Park is the home of the Atlanta Braves. The park is located at:
755 Battery Ave. SE
Atlanta, Ga. 30339
Get to know Atlanta, and discover the best things to do around the city.