Root for the Atlanta Braves; visit The Battery Atlanta before or after the game
Home to the Atlanta Braves, Truist Park integrates a state-of-the-art ballpark centered between The Battery Atlanta and Omni Hotel. The Battery Atlanta welcomes fans and visitors to a lively shopping and entertainment district and is open year-round.
Designed for the die-hard baseball fan, Truist Park brings fans a 21st-century ballgame experience.
Reasons to go to Atlanta’s Truist Park
- The first reason is to watch and cheer on the Atlanta Braves. Whether you’re a baseball fan or just tagging along with one, a game at Truist Park is a fun-filled ride from the first through the ninth inning.
- Everyone has a great view with 41,000 seats designed to maximize sight lines and make every seat feel like the best in the house. Braves fans enjoy the best in amenities with 4,000 premium seats featured in the Truist Club, Delta SKY360 Club and the Terrace Club. Premium seating includes in-seat service with all-inclusive food, beer and wine, and premium parking.
- Truist Park features more than 9,000 game day parking spots and 14 main access points spread 360 degrees around the ballpark. New technology makes access to parking lots easier and more efficient.
- Foodies and families alike enjoy dining at The Battery Atlanta, featuring some of Atlanta’s award-winning chefs and a host of unique places to eat.
- The Battery Atlanta invites you to come early and stay late with its abundance of retail space featuring partners such as Mizuno, Harley-Davidson and Mountain High Outfitters. In addition to its unique shopping and dining experiences, The Battery Atlanta has entertainment seekers covered as well. Atlanta’s iconic music venue, The Coca-Cola Roxy Theatre, features music and comedy shows throughout the year, mostly on non-game days.
- You won’t have to break the bank purchasing an Atlanta Braves ticket as nearly half of the ballpark’s seats are priced at $20 or less, and more than 7,000 seats are priced at $10 or less.
- Fans who purchase a seat in the park’s left field Coca-Cola Corner receive a complimentary 20-ounce Coca-Cola drink.
- Check your Fantasy Baseball Team with Comcast’s courtesy high-speed Wi-Fi.
- Catch a foul or home run ball by “renting” a glove for free at Mizuno baseball glove kiosks
- Whether you drive, walk or take public transportation, Truist Park provides access points in all directions. Visit the website for more details to help you plan ahead.
Know before you go
Where is Truist Park Located?
Truist Park is located at the intersection of I-75 and I-285, just 10 miles northwest of downtown Atlanta in the Cumberland neighborhood of Cobb County. The official address is 755 Battery Ave. SE, Atlanta, Ga. 30339.
Does Truist Park offer tours?
Tours of Truist Park are offered year-round. Guests see the various artifacts and exhibits that are distributed throughout the ballpark and visit a few areas that are off limits during the games. Tours begin at the Right Field Gate, and tickets can be purchased in advance online or at the main ticket office on the day of your tour.
Get to know Atlanta, and discover the best things to do around the city.