Atlanta’s Top 10 Kid-Friendly Hotels
Planning a family vacay in Atlanta? Take a look at our top 10 kid-friendly hotels.
Atlanta has a lot to offer families, and each family has its own reason to visit. There are the Braves, the great museums, Zoo Atlanta, family reunions and shopping — but let’s face it — sometimes you just want to relax in the hotel and still keep your children safely occupied. No problem. Atlanta has a variety of kid-friendly hotels that make for a great family experience.
Here are our top 10 kid-friendly hotels in Atlanta:
- The Omni Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center is right in the middle of downtown’s action with Centennial Olympic Park, the Mercedes-Benz Stadium and CNN Center a few steps away. The Omni offers 1,058 luxury nonsmoking guest rooms and suites as well as a spa for relaxation and a sixth-floor outdoor heated pool with stunning views of CNN Center. In addition, the Omni has its Sensational Kids program where children receive a Kitchen Kids backpack containing games, puzzles, amusements and other diversions. On the first night, milk and cookies are delivered to the room.
- If your trip requires visits to Six Flag Over Georgia, then the Holiday Inn Express Atlanta West is for you and your family. Located a mere 3 miles from Six Flags off Interstate 20’s exit 44, the Holiday Inn is devoted to pleasing families and offers free Wi-Fi, an outdoor pool, fitness center and a complimentary full hot breakfast.
- The Artmore Hotel is a boutique hotel in a building dating to 1924 that delivers a unique customer experience. Located in Midtown right by the Arts Center MARTA Station and the Woodruff Arts Center, the Artmore Hotel offers spacious rooms as well as loft, one-bedroom and two-bedroom suites. Refurbished in warm tones of brown with wood, metal and leather touches, the rooms offer custom bedding, iPod docking stations, a 46-inch flat panel TV and refrigerators. Children will enjoy the coloring books, children’s DVDs and board games.
- Grant Park Hotel Atlanta is located only minutes from downtown. Reasonably priced, the hotel offers 89 beautifully decorated king and double-queen bedrooms, complimentary continental breakfast as well as an outdoor pool. The hotel also offers up some of the best barbecue in Atlanta in the Bullpen Rib House.
- The upscale Four Seasons in Midtown is remarkably kid friendly and offers a variety of activities and amenities kids will love. It starts with check-in with a special kid’s check-in desk and chair where they receive VIK (Very Important Kid) treatment. They are asked about their favorite foods and colors, and they can select a stuffed animal. Guests can enjoy the hotel’s spa and pool, and children are provided with kid-sized goggles and junior VIP treatments. A call to housekeeping will bring children robes and slippers, and when it’s bath time, the child’s name will be on the bathtub!
- The Regency Suites Hotel is an upscale all-suite boutique hotel nestled in the heart of Midtown. Each room is equipped with a sitting area, king, queen or two double beds, sleeper sofa, kitchen, laundry services and free Wi-Fi.
- Staybridge Suites Atlanta-Buckhead puts you right in the middle of Buckhead in an all-suites hotel with fully equipped kitchens. In addition to a deluxe continental breakfast, social reception with food and beverages and an indoor pool, the Staybridge provides complimentary guest laundry services, a fitness center and a shuttle service with a 3-mile radius. Want another reason why it’s perfect for families? You can even bring the family pet.
- Towne Place Suites Atlanta Buckhead by Marriott is an extended stay all-suites hotel. Each suite is equipped with a kitchen (full-size refrigerator) and a two-burner stove. Families will also appreciate the free continental breakfast or the grab-n-go breakfast as well as a picnic area for outside dining.
- Embassy Suites Atlanta Buckhead is one of the most family-friendly hotels. The all-suite, full-service hotel located in the heart of Buckhead has been recently renovated and features cooked-to-order breakfasts, a Ruth’s Chris Steak House, a kitchen and a manager’s reception daily. Kids will love the indoor/outdoor pool.
- Hyatt Place Buckhead features 171 recently renovated stylish junior suite-style guest rooms right in the heart of Buckhead. Families will enjoy a kitchen skillet breakfast buffet, a local shuttle, fitness center and a heated outdoor pool that’s open year round.
Get to know Atlanta, and discover the best things to do around the city.