Where to Get the Best College Student Discounts in Atlanta
Updated May 2019
College students, take note! There’s plenty of places in Atlanta such as museums, theaters, sports venues that offer discounted admission for you. Just remember to bring that student ID.
- Atlanta Contemporary Arts Center – Free admission every day.
- High Museum of Art – Student tickets $16.50, which is $2 off regular price.
- Michael C. Carlos Museum – Free for Emory University students; otherwise student tickets are $6, a $2 savings from regular price.
- Inside CNN Studio Tour – Student tickets $14, a $1 savings from general admission.
- SkyView Atlanta – Student tickets $12.50, a $1 discount from regular price.
- Zoo Atlanta – Student tickets $21.99, a $1 discount from regular admission.
MARTA – A $68.50 monthly pass is available for students at participating colleges, which saves $26.50 from the regular monthly pass.
- Atlanta History Center – Student tickets $18, a $3.50 discount from general admission.
- Historic Oakland Cemetery – $6 for guided overview tours, which is half off general admission.
- Jimmy Carter Presidential Library and Museum – Student admission $6, which is $2 off regular price
- King Center – Free admission and free parking.
- Margaret Mitchell House – $10 for students, a $3 savings from general admission.
- Center for Civil and Human Rights – $18 student admission, a $2 savings from general admission.
- Museum of Design Atlanta – Student tickets $5, which is $5 off regular admission.
- Atlanta Symphony Orchestra – Student admission $10 plus $2 box office fee for select performances.
- 7 Stages Theatre – Student tickets $15, half price from general admission.
- Alliance Theatre – $10 student Rush tickets may be available on day of performance.
- Broadway in Atlanta – $25 student Rush tickets pending announcements.
- Fox Theatre – Discounted last-minute tickets, when available, on day of show. Must arrive, in person, two hours before the show. Two tickets per valid full-time student ID.
- Shakespeare Tavern – $5 off for students.
- Atlanta Braves – For select games, purchase one upper box ticket and get one free.
- College Football Hall of Fame and Chick-fil-A Fan Experience – $18.99 student admission, a $2 savings off general admission.
But great discounts in Atlanta aren’t just for those surviving the college experience. Find out more at our guide to Atlanta’s $10 and under fun things to do.
Get to know Atlanta, and discover the best things to do around the city.