Hoop it up with the Atlanta Hawks basketball team
The Atlanta Hawks relocated to Atlanta in 1968 and have been laying up good times ever since. Hawks games are played at State Farm Arena in Downtown Atlanta, the center of entertainment in the city. Want more reasons to go? Look no further.
Reasons to catch a Hawks game
- Cheer on the home team. Show you’re #TrueToAtlanta by cheering on your Atlanta Hawks. From preseason to postseason, Hawks games are fun for the whole family. Start now and make the Atlanta Hawks a family tradition.
- Expensive food is a thing of the past. The arena provides fan-friendly pricing for all to enjoy. Prices of 11 of the most popular food and beverage items have been drastically reduced. Enjoy game favorites such as hot dogs and pretzels.
- State Farm Arena offers a variety of amenities for fans to love such as Killer Mike’s S.W.A.G. Shop, a full-service, four-person barbershop located on the terrace level and overlooking the court, and the Zac Brown Social Club on the main concourse. You can also rent one of two Topgolf Swing Suites at a per hour basis to entertain friends or clients.
- Hawks games are played at State Farm Arena, right in the middle of Downtown Atlanta. That means you have everything you need for a great night out. Restaurants, bars and entertainment are just steps away from the hardwood when you catch a home Hawks game.
- Witness some amazing choreography from Hawks Entertainment–whether it is the Hawks ATL Dancers or the ATL BOOM (drumline). Interact with the team mascot Harry The Hawk. Watch who turns up on the Kiss Cam.
- MARTA is smarta. Take MARTA right into the center of the action. A $5.50 round-trip gets you there and back safely and quickly, and without any city traffic.
- Come early and explore Centennial Olympic Park or any of the nearby major attractions like Georgia Aquarium, World of Coca-Cola and Inside CNN Studio Tours.
- Stay late. After the game is over, head to the Luckie Marietta District for after-game drinks or food. It’s where Hawks fans go to celebrate.
- You can feel good about it. State Farm Arena became the first LEED Certified NBA arena in 2009 and has led the way for green initiatives in the league ever since.
Know before you go
Where do I go to see an Atlanta Hawks game?
State Farm Arena is the home venue for Atlanta Hawks. The arena is located at:
1 State Farm Drive
Atlanta, Ga. 30303.
When can I catch an Atlanta Hawks game?
Check the Atlanta Hawks schedule for upcoming games and purchase tickets online.
Get to know Atlanta, and discover the best things to do around the city.