Cheer on the Atlanta Falcons at Mercedes-Benz Stadium
Atlanta sports fans count down the days until football season and head to Mercedes-Benz Stadium in droves to cheer on the Atlanta Falcons. Need more reasons to join the fun? We’ve got you covered.
Reasons to catch an Atlanta Falcons game
- There is nothing like seeing the Falcons starting lineup run onto the field in the middle of shooting flames and heart-thumping music. The atmosphere brings even the most casual fans to their feet.
- Experience one of football’s greatest rivalries. When the Saints come to Atlanta, all bets are off. It doesn’t matter the records or how the team has played previously, the Falcons vs. Saints match-up never fails to be a highlight of the football season.
- Cheer on NFL’s 2017 MVP Atlanta Falcons quarterback Matt Ryan.
- Having gone head-to-head against the New England Patriots in Super Bowl LI, the Atlanta Falcons have proven to be a force to be reckoned with as NFC Champions.
- On game days, The Home Depot Backyard will transform into a tailgating location for avid fans to come together and create a fun and exciting experience.
- MARTA is the answer. Want to avoid football game traffic? Take MARTA right to Mercedes-Benz Stadium and bypass the crowds.
- Don’t have a ticket but still want to be part of the action? Visit Downtown Atlanta and take in game-day festivities, then head to a Downtown sports bar like STATS or Taco Mac to watch the game.
- Don’t forget the NFL’s bag rule: Clear and clutch purses only are allowed inside the stadium.
Know before you go
Where do I go to see an Atlanta Falcons game?
Mercedes-Benz Stadium is the home of the Atlanta Falcons. The stadium is located at:
1 AMB Drive NW
Atlanta, Ga. 30313.
Get to know Atlanta, and discover the best things to do around the city.