Gear up for an amplified experience at Mercedes-Benz Stadium
Atlanta’s Mercedes-Benz Stadium could well be the best sports stadium in America. Located in the heart of Atlanta, Mercedes-Benz Stadium is home to the NFL’s Atlanta Falcons and MLS’s Atlanta United FC.
The stadium hosts noteworthy annual sporting events including the Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl and SEC Championship and has been integral in attracting sporting events such as the College Football Playoff National Championship (2018) and Super Bowl LIII (2019). The NCAA Final Four was scheduled in 2020, but was canceled due to COVID-19.
As the NFL’s first-ever LEED Platinum sports stadium, this entertainment arena is both energy efficient and affordable to visit, making it the ultimate fan experience on game day.
Reasons to visit Mercedes-Benz Stadium
- See, hear and feel the action on the field with the stadium’s state-of-the-art technology. The 58-foot-tall HD video board, the largest in the world, towers over the field, giving fans 360-degree coverage and enhanced digital content including player stats, vital referee decisions and other play-by-play action.
- With the exterior of Mercedes-Benz stadium made primarily of glass and a first-of-its-kind retractable glass roof that allows the sunlight to shine through the concourses, you feel as if you’re still outdoors even though you’re inside. The roof opens and closes in fewer than 10 minutes, so rain or shine, it’s game on.
- The stadium features wide concourses, plenty of escalators and elevators and two Sky bridges to make it easy for you to explore the many amenities and great food options available on all levels. And with as many as 2,000 digital displays, you won’t miss any game-changing plays or exciting moments while away from your seat. Other exciting fan comforts include more concession areas and food offerings so you spend less time waiting in line. Another bonus: There is ultrafast Wi-Fi connectivity throughout the arena.
- Mercedes-Benz Stadium offers a variety of amenities for fans on every level, including several social gathering spaces where you can mingle before and during the game. The Sky bridges feature an assortment of bars with open views of the field. The largest gathering space is a 100,000-square-foot tailgating lot where you can enjoy pregame entertainment and beautiful views of the downtown Atlanta skyline.
- To make the fan experience even more enjoyable, the stadium offers popular concession items at incredibly low prices, such as $2 hot dogs, $3 slices of pizza and chicken tacos, $5 cheeseburgers and other affordably priced specialty items. Fan-favorite food vendors include Bruster’s Real Ice Cream, Fox Bros Bar-B-Q, King of Pops, Sublime Doughnuts, The Varsity and Antico Pizza Napoletana.
- Check on your Fantasy Football League at the Technology Lounge while still watching the game.
- Don’t worry about burning your wallet if you have game-time hunger. Mercedez-Benz Stadium offers several (and some unlimited) food and beverage options at $5 and less.
- Surrounded by three nearby MARTA rail stations, the stadium is easily accessible by train.
Know before you go
When is Mercedes-Benz Stadium open?
The Team Store, Molly B’s and Stadium Tours all have varying hours of operation based on events and game days. View the stadium’s calendar for the most up-to-date hours of operation.
Where is Mercedes-Benz Stadium located?
Mercedes-Benz Stadium is located at:
1 AMB Drive NW
Atlanta, Ga. 30313
Mercedes-Benz Stadium is on the northwest corner of the intersection of Northside Drive and Martin Luther King Boulevard.
Is parking available at Mercedes-Benz Stadium?
On game days, parking is available at The Home Depot Backyard. Parking for non-event day attractions at Mercedes-Benz Stadium is available in the Red Deck and Silver Deck of the Georgia World Congress Center. View parking options.
Are tours of Mercedes-Benz Stadium available?
Yes. Guided tours of Mercedes-Benz Stadium are offered on most non-major event days. Visit the stadium’s tours calendar for the tours schedule.
Get to know Atlanta, and discover the best things to do around the city.