12 Unique Venues In Atlanta That Will Wow Your Meeting Attendees
Meeting planners have seen hundreds of spaces and venues for hosting their events in cities across the country. If you are looking for something different to “wow” your attendees and guests, then consider Atlanta. The city’s meeting districts and unique venues are what set Atlanta apart from other destinations.
The airport district is perfect for keeping attendees close to Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport while still giving them easy access to Downtown and beyond.
What’s unique in the Airport Area?
- The meeting space at Porsche Experience Center overlooks the test-drive track for an extremely fast-paced event. This unexpected meeting setting is perfect for team building, group driving experiences and memorable entertainment.
- Delta Flight Museum allows guests to convene under the wings of a massive Delta jet in a renovated airplane hangar. Attendees are welcome to explore rare aviation items, interactive exhibits and one-of-a-kind flight simulator.
- Georgia International Convention Center (GICC) offers an audio art tour featuring more than 35 works of art from local and international artists. Hotels and dining options surround GICC providing convenience within 5 miles of meeting.
Atlanta’s walkable Downtown convention and entertainment district is home to world-class attractions surrounding Centennial Olympic Park which also double as unique meeting spaces.
What’s unique to Downtown Atlanta?
- Guests of Georgia Aquarium will enjoy their event in the company of a whale shark, beluga whales and other sea creatures. Hosting an early networking breakfast or evening dinner in Oceans Ballroom will leave a remarkable impression on everyone.
- Chick-fil-A College Football Hall of Fame has a 45-yard indoor playing field equipped with a goal post to add a competitive edge to any gathering. From small movie premiers to VIP receptions, the Hall of Fame is the best way to kick off your meeting in Atlanta.
- For panoramic views of the Atlanta skyline nearly 20 stories above the city, SkyView Atlanta will thrill guests in the heart of Downtown.
Known as the “heart of the arts,” Midtown is the seat of Atlanta’s arts and cultural community.
What unique venues hail in Midtown?
- The Fox Theatre’s Egyptian Ballroom is a blast from the past, evoking ancient times when pharaohs ruled the world.
- Have an event in the treetops at the Canopy Walk overlooking Storza Woods at Atlanta Botanical Garden.
- At High Museum of Art, the Robinson Atrium sits under a fan-shaped glass ceiling in a helix-shaped room for a visually stunning space.
Buckhead melds the fast pace of a dynamic business center with the city’s most exquisite restaurants, upscale shops and exciting nightlife options to create the ultimate in luxury.
What’s unique about Buckhead meetings?
- Movie buffs will recognize Atlanta History Center as President Snow’s mansion from the hit film series The Hunger Games.
- SweetWater Brewing Company offers a laid-back event space and will keep the craft beer flowing.
- The Estate evokes the history of the Old South in a restored antebellum home that was originally constructed in 1797.
Find the perfect Atlanta venue to host your meeting or event with our Facilities & Venues Search tool.
Get to know Atlanta, and discover the best things to do around the city.