Atlanta Restaurants Reopening for Dine-In Service
Published May 18, 2020
Last Updated December 11, 2020
Update (12/8/2020): For the latest updates, please check restaurants with new operating procedures and safety measures here. For more info on the city’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic, please see our health & safety page.
As you may be aware, restaurants in Georgia are permitted to reopen for dine-in service provided that they comply with social distance and sanitation requirements issued by the governor’s office to keep customers safe and healthy given the global pandemic. While many restaurants have chosen to continue focusing on curbside delivery and takeout instead, here is a list of restaurants in Atlanta where you can dine in.
This list will be updated regularly as more restaurants let us know of their updated hours and service offerings.
- 101 Steak: The Vinings eatery will reopen for dine-in and patio service June 1.
- 5Church: Updated menu, dining room open
- 9 Mile Station : THE ROOF and 9 Mile Station at Ponce City Market is reopen for business! Will be adhering to guidelines set by the CDC.
- Aria: Dining room and patio open with limited seating. Family meal takeout still available.
- Atlanta Fish Market:: Dining room open. Limited seated and limited reservations. Curbside pickup and delivery via DoorDash available.
- Bacchanalia: Open Tuesday through Saturday, 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Limited seating. No preset tables. Meals delivered via cart service. Takeout available.
- BOCADO: Restaurant will reopen for dine-in service
- Bold Monk Brewing: Dining rooms open for limited dine-in service. Patrons asked to wear masks until seated. Reservations encouraged.
- Bulla Gastrobar: We are now open for dine-in with limited social distanced seating and 15% off your entire bill. We are doing everything we can to ensure the safety, satisfaction, and comfort for our guests. As it has always been, the safety and security of our guests and team members remain our highest priority. Hope to see you at BOO-YAH soon!
- Canoe: The restaurant is open for dine-in and patio service.
- Capital Grille: Open with normal business hours
- Chama Gaucha: Open for dine in, limited seating available. Please call for a reservation.
- Chops Lobster Bar: Now Open for Lunch for Dine-In. Monday – Friday Lobster Bar is open for dinner service beginning this Wednesday to Saturday.
- City Tap: Dining room open and takeout still available
- City Winery: Patio dining open for takeout. Order in advance. Delivery still available
- Cooks & Soldiers: Open for dine in and takeout
- Creatwood Tavern: Open for business and implementing enhanced protocols in addition to health and safety standards
- Cuts Steakhouse: Open for dine-in service daily. Reservations encouraged. Curbside takeout available.
- Dantanna’s: Open with limited hours
- Einstein’s: Opened for dine-in service.
- Fia Restaurant: Open for dinner only Tuesday – Sunday.
- Fox Bros. Bar-B-Q: Opening for limited dine-in service June 1. Counter service only. Check in at host stand for table number before ordering. No more than eight people in a party allowed. Dining time limited to 75 minutes.
- Gypsy Kitchen: We are excited to announce that Gypsy Kitchen has reopened for safe & socially distant dine in on our rooftop patio and dining room.
- Hampton + Hudson: The community bar and restaurant’s patio is now open for lunch, dinner and weekend brunch from 11am-11pm daily.
- JCT. Kitchen: Open for dine-in service. Takeout available. Order online.
- Joe’s on Juniper: Joe’s on Juniper recently opened its famous Midtown patio and is continuing to offer dine-in services to guests inside and outside
- King + Duke: Open for dine-in service and patio dining. Takeout available.
- Louisiana Bistreaux: In partnership with Atlanta Community Food Bank. We’re donating a portion of each meal purchase to help families in need.
- Maggiano’s Little Italy: Dining rooms at all locations now open
- Marcel: Limited seating is available with social distancing measures in place. Reservations can be made here or over the phone at 404-665-4555.
- Marlow’s Tavern: Dining rooms open
- Mellow Mushroom: Dining room open
- Morton’s The Steakhouse: Dining room now open
- New Realm Brewing: Outdoor seating only on the dock, in the beer garden, and on the rooftop. Takeout available. Dining room closed.
- Park Tavern: The patio bar is open for service at the Piedmont Park restaurant.
- Ponce City Market’s Central Food Hall: El Super Pan and W.H. Stiles Fish Camp are open for dine in
- Pricci: Dining room open. Take out and curbside still available.
- Red Phone Booth and Amalfi Pizza: Dining rooms open
- Rosie’s Cafe: WE ARE OPEN!! Dine-In Service is now available at ALL our Locations!!! Takeout and delivery are also available.
- St. Cecilia: We have reopened our patio & dining room with social distancing measures in place. Reservations are available over the phone at 404-554-9995. Takeout available. Call to order.
- STK: Dining rooms are open and practicing social distancing. Takeout and delivery available.
- Superica Krog: Patio open May 14. Takeout and curbside pickup available. Order online.
- SweetWater Brewery Taproom: Limited Taproom Hours
- Taco Mac: Dining rooms at all locations now open
- The Iberian Pig: The Buckhead location of the tapas restaurant will reopen May 27 for dine-in service.
- The Oceanaire Seafood Room: Open Now for Dine In. For Take out & Delivery
- The Optimist: The patio & dining room are open for dine-in service. Takeout available. Order online.
- The Southern Gentleman: Patio and dining room open for dine-in service. Takeout and delivery available.
- The Varsity : All Varsity locations are now open with limited hours for Drive-Thru and Drive-in only service and are accepting only debit and credit cards only.
- Wild Heaven Beer: Both locations patio open. West End location open for limited dine-in service. To-go beer. Order online.
Get to know Atlanta, and discover the best things to do around the city.